GreenGen's energy procurement expertise and services enable facilities to obtain the best rates and contract terms for electricity and natural gas in deregulated markets. We formulate a custom energy purchasing strategy for each property that quickly and significantly reduces utility costs and volatility through negotiating lower fixed contract rates.
With hands-on experience in successfully negotiating energy contracts, our best practice approach includes:
- Analyzing historical usage, current load, and operational needs for each utility service at every property
- Monitoring the market dynamics of each geographic area in the U.S.
- Take into account the impact of potential energy efficiency measures and operational changes
- Securing multiple supplier bids to ensure price competition
- Reviewing bids, providing our recommendation, and negotiating final terms
- Managing contract execution and account billing
Upon completing our procurement services analysis and supplier solicitation activities, we deliver a consolidated price comparison worksheet, which includes:
- Fixed and variable rate contract bids from multiple suppliers
- Various optional contract terms (12, 24, and 36 months)
- Associated rates for each term
- Executive summary highlighting savings, swing and credit issues, recommendations, risk analysis, offer period, and signature deadline